Automatic Revolving Doors
Where Turnstile Really Does Mean Style
Automatic turnstile revolving doors are as prestigious as they are elegant. Where buildings denote grandeur, turnstile revolving doors stand for style. As they combat heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer, automatic turnstile revolving doors are particularly suitable in areas of high traffic densities and where energy efficiency is valued.
Automatic Revolving Doors – Types
Light Frame (LF) is the revolving door which is constructed to be extremely strong in spite of its filigree design. Its attractive lightness is achieved by its slender, carefully crafted aluminium profiles on the door leaves and the slim chrome steel profiles of the drum walls. The glass ceiling covers, profile-free leaves and absence of a central column all contribute to the elegant appearance.
- door diameters from 1.6 to 3.6 m
- visible aluminium door leaf profile 76 x 76 mm
- visible drum wall profiles - upper 50 mm, lower 40 mm
- crown compartment only 30 mm (with night closure 45 mm)
- drive in the floor or the ceiling of the room under the door
- available with 3 or 4 leaves
- night closure
- free-standing air curtain
- rescue and escape routes with break-out function (mechanical emergency opening system which allows the leaves to be swung out of the way so as to give unimpeded access/entry)
- windbrake function: electro-mechanical locking of the break-out door leaves