Hidden in the lntel the iMotion 1302.KI opens swing doors dynamically and quietly. No linkage disturbs the elegant aesthetics – the stable drive lever is concealed in the door profile. The numerous functions of the control system extend the range of possible applications. The TORMAX iMotion® 1302.KI is designed for single and double-leaved internal swing doors.
Areas of application
- Single and double-leaved internal pedestrian doors
- Door leaf weight up to 125 kg
- Newbuilds, conversions, refurbishments and renovations:
- Hospitals, retirement homes, care centers
- Hotels and restaurants
- Office buildings
- An invisible solution as the drive is concealed in the lintel
- No visible linkage
- Very quiet – also suitable for access doors to patients’ rooms in hospitals
- Maintenance-free and with a long working life
- Extremely safe: special finger protection profiles to protect users against hazardous areas where crushing or shear forces lurk
- Available with panic escape devices
- Can be incorporated into building management systems
- Its functions can be extended with sensors or made to include badge access etc.